Would you like to become a truck trainer?
At TIDE Training, we are always looking for the right person to become a VicRoads plans, develops and manages the arterial road network and delivers road safety initiatives and customer focused registration and licensing... More certified heavy vehicle / truck trainer. This role can be vary widely and you can meet a lot of different and interesting people. Does this interest you? If so, read on.
How does somebody become a VicRoads certified Truck Trainer?
In reality, the process is very simple, but you will need to undertake a training program that can take a number of weeks to complete! This training will be provided as an on the job component to the right applicants. The training involves:
- Learn how to run an education / learning program for new truck drivers.
- Study of the road law.
- Study of the VicRoads plans, develops and manages the arterial road network and delivers road safety initiatives and customer focused registration and licensing... More Licensing requirements.
Once these above components are completed, you will then be able to train and test people to become truck drivers. Until all these components are completed, you will be undertaking basic training tasks.
What do you need to start this process?
To become a truck trainer, we are looking for the minimum requirements.
- At least 2 years of documented driving experience with a heavy vehicle (Heavy Rigid / Heavy Combination / Multi-Combination)
- Road Ranger licence and experience is desirable. We can help with this component if you would like, however, this will be an upfront cost to you.
- A great work ethic and attitude. You must be the type of person that likes helping people.
- Punctual with good time management skills.
Are you interested in applying?
If you feel this is the type of challenge you would be interested in looking at, please complete the form below. Alternatively you can contact our office on 1300 843 387 or send an email and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.