We are looking at recruiting Vic Roads approved LTOs.
Various positions are based in Somerton, Mooroopna and Mt Gambier.
- Challenging opportunity starting asap
- Highly regarded registered training organisation
- Fun and friendly team environment
We are a seeking a motivated and highly organised VicRoads Licence Testing Officer (LTO) to join the team and hit the ground running.
We are looking to recruit an approved VicRoads Licence Testing Officer (LTO) who has a strong desire to pass on their experience and knowledge to current students, along with potential new clients intending a career within the transport industry.
Above all, we are looking for an energetic and professional individual who possesses the ability to work in the highly regulated VicRoads framework. You must have a good working knowledge of the VicRoads requirements. You need to be accurate, have good verbal and written communication skills and are well presented and confident.
We are seeking a well organised, customer focused LTO who has a keen eye for detail and who enjoys working with people to help them achieve specific goals. You need to be able to learn and adapt quickly and enjoy meeting challenging time frames and deadlines.Selection criteria
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Excellent people and communication
- Understanding of Vic Roads requirements (highly desirable)
- Professional presentation and time management
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Have a ‘solution based’ approach
- Own vehicle and ability to work flexible hours
- Hold a Heavy Rigid Non Synchromesh (HRNS) licence as a minimum – Heavy Combination Non Synchromesh (HCNS) Preferred
If you feel that you meet all of the above criteria, please contact us.
Apply by sending a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org